Details: Mizuno Wave Skyrise 2 M running shoes J1GC210904 blue
We know that these automatic translations are not perfect and we have a lot of fun reading them too ;)
- The Mizuno Wave Skyrise running shoes are perfect for long distances.
- It offers the highest comfort and unmatched performance.
- For runners who want to feel at ease and have great shock absorption while running.
- New XPOP PU foam combined with Mizuno Foam Wave create a never-before-seen feeling while running, giving you the feeling of running on water.
- The upper made in Airmesh technology provides excellent breathability.
- Mizuno Wave - a unique technology developed and patented by Mizuno. It combines two functions necessary for running: shock absorption and stabilization. The specially designed, light and compact Wave plate disperses the forces of an impact over a larger surface area, providing excellent shock absorption. The Wave technology also solves the issue of foot stabilization by differentiating the structure of the outer and inner part of the shoe, thanks to which it prevents compression of the midsole in the places of greatest pressure. The use of the Mizuno Wave plate guarantees an express response and increases the performance of the shoes.
- DynamotionFit - DynamotionFit system using advanced principles of biomechanics intercepts the individual rules of the user's movement. Thanks to this, Mizuno products cooperate with the user to the fullest extent possible.
- XPOP - is a completely new midsole compound made of PU foam that provides maximum shock absorption, high energy return and durability.
- Premium Insock - High-quality replacement insoles for maximum comfort, shock absorption and durability.
- AIRmesh - This coating ensures the highest possible breathability and comfort of the upper part of the shoe.
- SmoothRide - An engineering approach to minimize the negative forces acting on the foot during successive changes in pace. Ensures your running becomes smoother.
- U4IC - Sole component that uniquely absorbs vibrations and cushions the foot. It is lighter than the popular ap + foam by 30%, and weight loss does not come at the expense of comfort or performance!
- U4ICX - Very light material which is a development of the U4IC. Offers increased durability and shock absorption. The runners are also surprised by the greater dynamics of the rebound.
- X10 - The most durable carbon rubber compound, which is less prone to abrasion in the most vulnerable areas, further supports the work of the heel.
- Category: Boots
- Sport: Running shoes
- Purpose of the footwear: Training
- Product type: Low
- Producer: Shoes Mizuno
- Clasp type: Laced up
- Mizuno Technologies: Dynamotion Fit
- Mizuno footwear sizes: 41, 42, 42.5, 43, 44, 44.5, 45, 46.5
- Color: blue
- Insole material: fabric
- Outer material: mesh
- sex: Man's shoes
- Foot type: neutral
- Additional features: lack
- Producent code: J1GC210904
- Model: Mizuno Wave Skyrise
- Type of surface: hard
- Product weight with individual packaging: 0.7
- Properties: lack