Shoes for a wedding in winter - choose comfort and functionality
Weather conditions in Poland during winter vary. From temperatures below 10 degrees, when the sun is flashing, it rains and the wind blows, to really frosty days, when the thermometers are well below 0 degrees and the roads are covered with snow. The choice of footwear should therefore be adapted to the prevailing weather. The shoes must be warm and comfortable, and they must also provide adequate stability - even when there may be a layer of frost on the road. Therefore, we recommend that you choose good quality winter shoes for the duration of the ceremony and transfer to the wedding hall. Among them, of course women's boots and men's Chelsea boots. Ladies may also like them booties - e.g. on a heel, a post or a wedge heel.
When choosing shacks for a wedding in winter, it is worth considering several elements:
- Choose the right size, but remember that the shoes must not pinch you or pinch you;
- Ladies should choose shoes with a stable heel - e.g. on a post instead of a high heel;
- We recommend that you make sure that the chosen model of shoes does not get wet, because the winter weather can surprise you;
- Shoes with a thick sole will be the best - it will isolate the leg from the ground, guaranteeing thermal comfort.
Also keep in mind that when the wedding ceremony is over, guests will be invited to the wedding hall, where the temperature will be completely different. It is therefore essential to have a change of shoes - light, comfortable and perfect for dancing. Gentlemen should have up their sleeve shoesand the ladies are favorites shuttles if ballerinas. We suggest which models of shoes ideal for a winter wedding are on top!
What shoes to wear for the ceremony?
The wedding ceremony is usually held in a church or in the Registry Office, less often in the place where the wedding will take place. Therefore, it is worth taking into account the fact that you will have to travel between different locations and take into account the prevailing weather conditions. Therefore, warm shoes with a higher uppers will work well.
Our proposals for women:
- Over-the-knee over-the-knee boots are a hit of recent years, which is extremely feminine and sexy. These types of shoes perfectly harmonize with dresses, and at the same time guarantee thermal comfort. There are models with heels - eg. black high heelsand flat - e.g. N / M black suede insulated boots.
- Sock boots with a high heel - this model is appreciated by women who like unusual, but very practical and feminine solutions. Among these types of proposals gray sock boots on a heel LL-103p Gray.
- High-heeled boots - shorter than boots, they are still great for wedding ceremonies. One of the most fashionable proposals are, for example, Red high-heeled boots NS039P Redwhich you will also find in other color versions.
Our suggestions for men:
- Chelsea boots - this is undoubtedly one of the most frequently chosen options by men for this type of occasion. Boots reaching the ankles perfectly protect against the cold, and at the same time match the elegant styling. Examples of this type of shoes are Black tied Pilpol 6030 boots.
- Shoes - this type of footwear is most often chosen by men both for the ceremony and for a wedding party. A good quality product should pass the exam in all conditions - e.g. elegant navy blue shoes.
Shoes for a wedding in winter - a model perfect for fun
Once you've made your way from the ceremony site to the wedding party location, you can switch to lighter shoes. Thanks to this, you will not sweat your leg and you will have fun on the dance floor until dawn.
Our winter wedding shoes for women:
Shoes for a winter wedding for men:
A wedding in winter offers many styling possibilities. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the offer of the KeeShoes store - we are convinced that you will find a model that meets your needs! We wish you successful shopping and great fun until dawn!