Details: Salewa Ws Wildfire Leather W 61396-0936 black
We know that these automatic translations are not perfect and we have a lot of fun reading them too ;)
Salewa WS Wildfire Leather W 61396-0936 shoes
- Salewa Wildfire Leather is a comfortable shoe that precisely adjusts to the foot. Its solid structure is perfect for everyday use, but at the same time it perfectly stabilizes the foot on difficult ascents in technical mountain terrain or even when climbing the easiest lifts.
- The high-quality, durable 1.4 mm chamois leather used in the upper has been additionally reinforced with a protective rubber edge. The proven 3F system with strong Kevlar® cables is also integrated outside. The system precisely covers the foot, stabilizing the ankle and heel without restricting freedom of movement.
- The POMOCA® Speed MTN Path sole is a guarantee of excellent adhesion. A sure step on flat rocky ground and smaller steps is due to the special climbing zone under the toes and the unique POMOCA® Butylic rubber compound.
- The extended lacing system is extremely easy to adjust and allows for an even better fit of the shoe to the foot. In addition, the model is equipped with a special OrthoLite® insole, which wicks away excess moisture in the blink of an eye, so that your feet stay dry and pleasantly cool.
- The Wildfire Leather is a comfortable shoe with an approachable character that will be perfect for everyday use, as well as during hiking or even easy climbing.
- Category: Boots
- Sport: Outdoor Sports tourism
- Product type: Low
- Producer: Shoes Salewa
- Color: black
- Insole material: fabric
- Outer material: natural leather
- Model: Salewa WS Wildfire Leather W 61396 shoes
- sex: Women's shoes
- Clasp: laced
- Additional features: lack
- Producent code: 61396-0936
- Collection: KeeShoes
- Sole material: synthetic
- Warming: no
- Original manufacturer's packaging: box
- Product weight with individual packaging: 0.8
- Height: low
- Heel / platform height: 3.0
- Dominant pattern: without pattern