Puma shoes - why the popularity of this brand?
There are many reputable footwear brands on the market. Among sports, the most renowned include Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Asics, Converse, New Balance, but also Puma. Let's take a look at this last brand. Well, Puma is a German company producing footwear and sportswear. It was created in 1948 in Germany. The beginnings of the company, however, go back much earlier, until 1924, when the two brothers Rudolf and Adolf "Adi" Dassler founded the Shoe Brothers Factory. At that time she dealt with the production of footwear for Wehrmacht soldiers, sports shoes for the German and US national team for the Berlin Olympics. In 1948 the company split up - the brothers decided to divide the company. Rudolf Dassler continued to operate under the name Ruda, which he subsequently renamed Puma Schuhfabrik Rudolf Dassler, while his brother founded the rival Adidas brand. Amazing, right?
Puma men's shoes - how to choose the right ones?
When buying footwear, regardless of whether they are Puma men's shoes or any other sports shoes, it is worth considering a few elements that will translate into wearing comfort, durability and well-being when you wear them. Here are a few things to help you choose the right shoes!
- Aesthetics of shoes in line with your preferences - although this may be a secondary aspect for people who put functionality, fashion, design and colors are very important. You feel good in shoes, so they should be consistent with your style. Do you like strong accents? In that case, maybe shoes with red accessories or neon inserts will appeal to you? You prefer subdued, unobtrusive variants - choose Puma men's single-color shoes.
- High quality workmanship - to make your footwear even serve for several seasons, it's worth choosing a model made with attention to detail. For Puma men's shoes, you don't have to worry about this issue. The brand focuses on a high production standard, the best materials and makes every effort to give users satisfaction.
- The right size - Puma men's shoes do not have a special size and are usually compatible with the size you wear every day. So if all your shoes are size 44, it's best to also dial this number here.
- Purpose - when buying Puma men's shoes, you certainly know why you want to use them mainly. If they are supposed to be everyday walking shoes - you can be tempted by a sneakers or sneakers model, but if they are to be training shoes, look for a model suitable for training. Gym, running or team sports shoes are available.
- Season - Puma men's shoes are different variants that will work both in the spring and summer season, as well as models adapted for fall and winter. Among the proposals you will find, for example, insulated ankle models that will be perfect in bad weather.
Puma men's shoes - the most fashionable models of 2020
We have prepared for you a list of several models that are particularly popular in 2020. Here are Puma men's shoes that you may also like!
We hope that our tips will be helpful for you and you will easily find in the store butymodne.pl a model that meets your expectations. We offer a whole range of fashionable and stylish Puma men's shoes and wish you successful shopping!