Running shoes - how to choose the right one?
If you are a beginner runner and have not bought running shoes yet, the following guide will certainly be extremely useful for you. We also encourage people who already have experience in running, but did not pay much attention to footwear. We assure you that running will be much more enjoyable and safer with a good quality model. Why? Well-chosen shoes will ensure maximum comfort of training, reduce the risk of injury and help to reduce pain that may result, for example, from a wrong running style or health problems (e.g. hallucinations).
When choosing your running shoes, pay attention to:
- The type of ground on which you will run - if it is most often a treadmill at the gym, fitness shoes in which you exercise every day should be enough. However, if you are running outdoors, then consider the predominant ground. For running on asphalt, cobblestones or concrete, shoes with greater shock absorption and stabilization of the foot will be the best. On the other hand, when looking for shoes for running on unpaved forest and mountain paths and on marshy terrain, it is better to choose highly contoured running shoes with appropriate cushioning.
- Weight - this parameter is very important, especially in terms of depreciation. People who weigh more should look for shoes with very good cushioning, so that it can easily bear the weight of the body and relieve the joints and spine.
- Type of rebound while running - when you are looking for footwear that will improve your running from the midfoot, it's best to choose a model with a smaller offset, i.e. with a small difference in height between the heel and toes. On the other hand, when running with your heel, choose running shoes with more cushioning on the back and a higher offset.
- Size - order your shoes size. It's a myth that these are supposed to be a bit larger - the heel should always be in place so that the foot does not move while running. Otherwise, you will lose your stabilization and risk an injury.
- Season - contrary to appearances, it is worth choosing a model that will be appropriate for a given season of the year. Thick shoes can be uncomfortable and uncomfortable at higher temperatures, so choose breathable shoes (e.g. with mesh). On the other hand, when you are looking for shoes for autumn or winter running, thick variants will be better, additionally protected against weather conditions.
Comfortable running shoes - popular models
- Women's running shoes - among the offers there are models from various renowned brands - incl. Asics, Under Armor, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Puma, Salomon, Reebok and many more. You can choose in terms of the parameters mentioned above, but also the color scheme. For example, shoes Under Armor W Speedform Europa W 1285482-401 blue, shoes Asics FuzeX Rush Adapt W T885N-1401 blue if running shoes Asics Gel-Pulse 11 W 1012A467-701 brown. We encourage you to make a given model not only comfortable (which is of course the most important!), But also you like it. Thanks to this, it will be more fun to put them back on your feet and go on a cross-country track!
- Men's running shoes - the offer of footwear for men is also extremely wide. The offers include unique models from companies such as Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Puma, Under Armor, Asics, Samolon or Reebok. They differ in terms of cushioning, technology suited to your running style or appearance. Among the available variants, the following are very popular, among others designer shoes Puma Hybrid Speed Orbiter M 192571-02, black Asics Gel-Pulse 11 Ls M 1011A645-001 running shoes or also Nike Acalme M AQ2224-402. So let's follow the available models to find a variant that will guarantee adequate comfort while running and will make you feel good in training or competing in it.
We hope you find the right running shoes for you now. Follow our tips and check out the KeeShoes proposition list. Achieve success and improve your health by running in unique running shoes!