Running shoes - how to choose the right one?
If you are a beginner and you have not yet bought running shoes, the guide below will certainly be extremely useful for you. We also encourage you to read people who already have experience in running, but did not attach much importance to footwear. We ensure that having a good quality model, running will be much more pleasant and safer. Why? Well-chosen shoes will ensure maximum comfort of training, reduce the risk of injury and promote pain reduction, which may result, e.g. from a wrong running style or health problems (e.g. hallux).
When choosing running shoes, pay attention to:
- The type of surface you will run on - as long as it is a treadmill at the gym, fitness shoes in which you train every day should be sufficient. However, if you run outdoors, then take into account the dominant ground. For running on asphalt, cobblestones or concrete, shoes with more shock absorption and foot stabilization will be the best. In turn, when looking for running shoes on unpaved forest, mountain and muddy paths, it is better to choose strongly profiled running shoes with appropriate cushioning.
- Weight - this parameter is very important, especially in terms of depreciation. People who weigh more should look for shoes with very good cushioning so that they can easily support body weight and relieve joints and the spine.
- Reflection type when running - when you are looking for shoes that will improve running from the midfoot, it's best to choose a model with a smaller offset, i.e. with a slight height difference between the heel and toes. In turn, when running from the heel, put on running shoes with more cushioning at the back and a higher offset.
- Size - order your shoe size. It's a myth that these are supposed to be slightly larger - the heel should always be in place so that the foot does not move while running. Otherwise you will lose stability and you may be injured.
- Season - contrary to appearances, it is worth choosing a model that will be suitable for the season. At higher temperatures, thick footwear can be uncomfortable and uncomfortable, so it's better to choose breathable (e.g. with a mesh). In turn, when you are looking for shoes for autumn or winter running, thick variants will be better, additionally protected against the effects of weather conditions.
Comfortable running shoes - popular models
- Women's running shoes - among the proposals are models from various reputable brands - including Asics, Under Armor, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Puma, Salomon, Reebok and many others. You can choose in terms of the parameters we mentioned above, but also colors. For example, they are very popular shoes Under Armor W Speedform Europa W 1285482-401 blue. Asics FuzeX Rush Adapt W T885N-1401 blue whether Asics Gel-Pulse 11 W 1012A467-701 brown running shoes. We encourage you to respond to the model not only in terms of comfort (which is of course the most important thing!), But also you liked it. Thanks to this, you will be happy to put them on your legs again and set off on a cross-country trail!
- Men's running shoes - the range of footwear for men is also extremely wide. Among the proposals, unique models from companies such as Nike, New Balance, Adidas, Puma, Under Armor, Asics, Samolon and Reebok. They differ in terms of cushioning, technology adapted to the style of running or appearance. Among the available variants, among others, very popular are design Puma Hybrid Speed Orbiter M 192571-02 shoes. Asics Gel-Pulse 11 Ls M 1011A645-001 running shoes black or also Nike Acalme M AQ2224-402 shoes. It is therefore worth following the available models to find a variant that will guarantee adequate comfort during running and will make you feel good in training or competing in competitions.
We hope that now you can easily find suitable running shoes. Follow our tips and check the list of suggestions at butymodne.pl. Achieve successes and improve your health by running in unique running shoes!