We know that these automatic translations are not perfect and we have a lot of fun reading them too ;)
Asics DynaFlyte 4 M 1011A549-400 running shoes
- Asics Dynaflyte 4 are men's training and starting shoes.
- They were created for runners looking for a model for faster training units or competitions.
- The optimal pace is 3: 45-4: 30 min / km.
- The new version is distinguished by a more comfortable fit and a slightly lower weight (10 g lower compared to the Dynaflyte 3 version).
- The Mesh 2.0 upper used in previous installments has been replaced by a new Engineered Knit.
- Breathable material for greater comfort and a better fit.
- Additional reflective elements used in the uppers increase visibility when running after dark.
- Heel keeps the heel firmly in the shoe.
- The midsole uses the flagship technologies of the brand: FlyteFoam and Rearfoot FuzeGEL.
- FlyteFoam foam is made of organic fibers, it is up to 55% lighter than standard EVA foams. At the same time, it provides a high level of depreciation.
- Gel technology added on the heel absorbs shocks even better during the landing phase.
- The Ortholite insole used so far has been replaced by a new EVA insole, increasing the feeling of comfort.
- Dynaflyte 4 uses IGS® (Impact Guidance System) technology. This is the philosophy of the Asics brand, which combines various materials to better support the natural movement of the foot during the run.
- The outsole is divided into flexible zones made of durable rubber that provides traction.
- Additional features: non-marking sole
- Producent code: 1011A549-400
- Colour: blue multicolour
- Insert material: fabric
- External material: synthetic
- Model: 1011A549-400
- Sex: Man's shoes
- Surface type: hard
- Foot type: neutral
- properties: breathable
- Technologies: Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System, FlyteFoam
- Type of fastening: laced
- Product type: Low
- Destiny of shoes: Training, Start
- Sport: Running shoes
- Manufacturer: Shoes Asics
- Category: Boots
Popular categories in the section Sports shoes
Popular brands in the category Running shoes
You are here: