Rules for choosing the right shoes for children
We should take care of our kids' feet from the moment they take their first steps. This will be helped by properly selected footwear that allows the proper development and proper functioning of the foot. It should be remembered that even the smallest abnormality in the structure of the foot can result in morbid changes in the hip, knee and spine joints. That is why it is so important to choose high-quality footwear.
When deciding on children's shoes, it is worth remembering a few important rules:
- Material of workmanship - shoes should be made of natural materials or airy materials. They must be resistant to damage and protect against abrasions. Ideally, the lining should be made of leather.
- Stiffened heel - will provide stability and keep the heel in the right position, ensuring the correct positioning of the entire foot. Stiffened heels are a very important element of children's shoes, because they protect against varus or valgus feet in the future.
- The upper reaches above the ankle - thanks to this, the child's feet will be stable, and at the same time their movements will not be limited.
- High and wide tip - the child will then have room for the correct positioning of the fingers and will be able to move them freely.
- Flexible sole - preferably not too soft, but also not too stiff. It should also not slip, as it may cause the child to fall. A good sole should be flexible and non-slip.
- Wide heel - shoes should not be higher than 1.5 cm, but should have a wide heel that will provide adequate support for the heel.
- Well-fitting size - children's shoes should fit the length of their feet. They must not be too short, as it may cause deformation of the feet. Shoes that are too large will also not work, because they will not provide adequate stability and the sole will bend in the wrong place.
Boots and shoes for children
Boots and booties Children's shoes are a type of footwear that works great, regardless of their age. If we choose the size and material from which they were made, they will be very comfortable and comfortable to wear.
When choosing boots and shoes, it is worth remembering that the footwear should be longer than the foot by about 8 to 10 mm due to the fact that the child's foot grows very quickly and increases its length. The leg often moves forward when walking, so such a stock will be an ideal solution. Children's shoes and boots should also have a small heel. In the case of small children, its height should be approx. 5 mm, and for 3-4-year-olds it should be approx. 10 mm. 5 and 6-year-olds should have a 20 mm high heel, and children under 10 by 25 mm.
Among children's shoes and booties we can find those that are fastened with Velcro, e.g. a nice and comfortable model boys' shoes Ren But 1423 gray or shiny Velcro shoes Ren But 3229 light purple for girls. This solution is very convenient, and at the same time saves a lot of time, because the shoes can be put on the child's feet much faster. Our offer also includes a lot of proposals for fans of traditional lace-up shoes, e.g. Adi American Club shoes for girls or tied up Ren But children's booties 1501 green for boys.
Children's boots is a great choice for the fall and winter months. All models are properly contoured and fitted to the child's foot. They are also enriched with antibacterial and antifungal insoles that protect the toddler's feet even during many hours of play. Noteworthy is the sole of the boots, which is sufficiently flexible and resistant to abrasion. Thanks to this, the boots are very comfortable and do not slip on smooth surfaces. All boots also have a stiff heel counter, ensuring proper stability and preventing injuries and abrasions. Currently, our offer includes comfortable and stylish American Club children's boots and boots for children Ren Butthat will surely appeal to the youngest and their parents.
Rain boots for children
All children love to play in the rain and jump into puddles. That's why rain boots for children, they are indispensable footwear for rainy days. Currently, we have a huge selection of various colors and patterns of wellington boots on the market. Most importantly, they are very functional. They protect against various weather conditions, provide stability to the feet and are adequately flexible. In our store's offer you will find colorful models with fairy-tale characters, e.g. blue Frozen boots, but also functional and nice at the same time American Club Galoshes sock + American horses insertwhich are perfect for autumn and winter.
In conclusion, choosing a good shoe for your child is very important. Children's ankle boots will provide them with adequate stability and safety. If you want your toddler to enjoy healthy feet, feel comfortable and comfortable, even during many hours of play and walks, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our offer. We will be happy to help you choose the right shoes for your child.