Details: Olivier Men's winter leather boots 1970 dark brown
Men's winter leather boots 1970 are inspired by classic trappers.
These types of models enjoy unflagging interest because they suit most men.
They are perfect, for example, for jeans, as a work outfit.
In order to increase the comfort of using shoes, insulated men's shoes have, in addition to lacing at the front, an additional side zipper.
Men's insulated shoes are made entirely of natural leather.
✅ The sole is thermoplastic rubber, which is a flexible material that adapts to any ground, and is well insulating and cushioning.
✅ Men's shoes are refined in every detail because it is a Polish craft product.
✅ The warming inside is a natural sheepskin, so a product with many positive properties, ideally affecting the health of the feet.
✅ Shoes made in Poland.
That's why this and every other element is introduced to protect the shoes even better.
Despite being made of decent leather, the shoes are not stiff.
On the contrary, they adapt well to the shape of the feet.
- Insole material: fabric
- Product weight with individual packaging: 1.5
- Dominant pattern: without pattern
- Internal material: Sheepskin coat
- Sole: High-quality material
- Type: AND
- Type: Winter
- Maintenance: Grain leather pastes, Mink Oil maintenance greases
- Seasonality: Winter
- Additional features: lack
- Producent code: BM158257
- Collection: KeeShoes
- Color: Brown
- Sole material: synthetic
- Outer material: natural leather
- Warming: Yes
- Original manufacturer's packaging: box
- sex: Man's shoes
- The condition of the packaging: Original
- Corpulence: G.
- Clasp: laced