adidas UltraBoost 20
* shoes designed for running and everyday use
* upper material: fabric + synthetic materials
* Stretchweb elastic outsole adapts naturally to the rhythm of the gear, while Continental ™ rubber provides excellent traction
* adidas Primeknit + textile upper
* Boost cushioning with increased density from the bottom of the raise
* secure fit Tailored Fiber Placement
* perfect fit like in a sock
* ISS National Lab / Laboratory ™ is a trademark of NASA, used with its permission.
* black colour
* collection: spring 2020
Another day A new run. New personal record.
Take the challenge with these technologically advanced running shoes!
A knitted sock-like upper adheres perfectly and has a sewn-in reinforcement that guarantees
optimal support in particularly busy places. Heel area with soft elastane for extra comfort.
In addition, responsive cushioning provides energy at every step so you can make the most of your gear.
Ultraboost 20 is a symbol of adidas's collaboration with the US National Laboratory at the International Space Station
- two organizations connected by a common passion for innovation.
In the spirit of innovation, Ultraboost 20 will embark on a groundbreaking flight mission to the International Space Station laboratory,
located 408 kilometers above the Earth's surface. That's how: Ultraboost 20 flies into space.
The combined forces of adidas and the International Space Station laboratory will cross the next border to inspire athletes around the Earth.
Because we all have cosmic possibilities.
- Category: Boots
- Sport: Lifestyle Running shoes
- Destiny of shoes: training
- Product type: Low
- Type of fastening: laced
- Technologies: boost, Continental, Primeknit
- Manufacturer: Boots Adidas
- Producent code: EG0692
- Additional features: non-marking sole
- Colour: black
- Mark: Boots Adidas
- Insert material: fabric
- External material: fabric
- Sex: Man's shoes
- Surface type: hard
- Foot type: neutral
- properties: breathable